- From: James Peck (Board Secretary)
- To: All Members, Inactive Members, and Friends
In accordance with the Bylaws of our church and as Secretary of the Board, I hereby announce that All Souls Unitarian Universalist Church will hold a Congregational Meeting in the sanctuary.
Date / Time: Sunday, 20 May 2018 / 12:15 PM
- Elect four members of the board (Vice President, Secretary, and two members at-large).
- Elect two members to the Committee on Ministry.
- Vote on proposed changes to Church Bylaws.
Please make every effort to attend.
All active members should attend this meeting or give their proxies to those who can.
Inactive members and friends of the church are invited and encouraged to participate. Bylaws stipulate that only those members who have been active 30 days or longer may vote.
We must have a quorum — childcare provided.