Covenant Groups — a form of small group ministry — are a new concept for Unitarian Universalist churches.
Covenant groups are designed for building community and connection for newcomers and members at All Souls. Please join any of our covenant groups that interest you so we can know more about you.
Here’s a listing of current covenant groups at All Souls. Please check the latest church newsletter to confirm the covenant group meeting times listed below.
- Earth Based Spirituality Covenant Group — Meets on the first and third Saturdays of the month at 3:00 PM. For more information, call Rovena Windsor at 318-286-5315 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Eastern Religions — Meets at 7:30 PM every Tuesday at Hazel Martin’s house — Contact Hazel Martin for details (318-869-2290).
- Hiking — Meets at 7:00 PM on the second Wednesday of each month at Susan Bettinger’s house — Contact Susan Bettinger for details (318-868-0863).
- Parenting Group — Meets from 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM on the second Thursday of each month at the Church. Contact the church office for details (318-868-3313).
- Vocal/Instrumental Ensemble — Meets at 7:30 PM on the first Thursdays of each month at various member’s homes — Contact Bob Jordan for details (318-861-0167).
If you have a suggestion for a new covenant group, please contact Susan Caldwell in the church office.
(Updated – 30 September 2016)