In learning to observe ourselves, we create the opportunity of consciously choosing our behavior and thereby living more effectively. The Enneagram can be extremely valuable in learning how not to identify with our personality. By naming and releasing the contrary forces of our personality, we are able to see ourselves and let go of what is enticing us away from a fuller, more authentic life. Understanding the levels of Integration and Disintegration for our particular personality type is a valuable tool for growth. They show us what we will encounter on the way to either health and wholeness or neurosis.
Friday (9 March 2012) — 6:45 PM to 9:15 PM (Registration begins at 6:30 PM)
Saturday (10 March 2012) — 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM
Spirituality and Integration Enneagram workshop includes:
- Appropriate and Inappropriate Uses of Energy Centers
- Paths of Disintegration (Destructive Ways) and Integration (Wholeness)
- Overcoming Compulsions
- Traps and Holy Ideas
- Conversion for Each Enneagram Number
Prerequisite is attendance at a Basic Enneagram Workshop or a fairly good grasp of Enneagram theory from reading and a pretty good idea of what your Enneagram number might be.
About the Presenters
The presenters have many years of experience conducting workshops and seminars.
- Mickie Cowan, studied at Jung Institute in Switzerland and is Chaplain at Live Oak Retirement Community in Shreveport LA.
- Maria O’Brien, Jungian-based psychotherapist, certified spiritual director and co-author of Beyond the Castles Doors-A Soul Quest for the Holy Grail in Fredericksburg TX.
- Matt Woollett, is an Episcopal Priest, Retreat Leader for Men’s Matters and is Chaplain at Hospice Compassus in Alexandria LA.
- Peggy Hamiter has received training at Enneagram Institute and is Administrator for Enneagram For Life (LLC).
Registration fee is $85.00 per person. The fee includes all workshop materials, refreshments, and lunch on Saturday. To register, send your name, address, email and phone number, along with a check made out to Enneagram for Life, to the following address:
Enneagram for Life, (LLC), Attn: Peggy Hamiter
3427 Beverly Place
Shreveport, LA 71105.
You may also pre-register by phone with a VISA or Mastercard by calling Susan Caldwell at the church office at (318) 868-3313.
Check-in will begin on Friday evening (9 March 2012) at 6:30 PM.