- Date: Sunday, 16 April 2023
- Time: Following the 11:00 AM worship service
- From: Rovena Windsor, Board Secretary
- To: All Active Members, Inactive Members, and Friends
In accordance with the Bylaws of our church, and as Secretary of the Board, I hereby announce that All Souls will hold a Special Congregational Meeting on Sunday, 16 April 2023, immediately following the 11:00 AM worship service.
On the Agenda
- Approval of the Draft Minutes of the 5 March 2023 Congregational Meeting.
- A review of the budgetary realities presented at the 5 March 2023 Congregational Meeting, as detailed here in the Draft Minutes of that meeting.
- Discussion and vote on the potential sale of the current property at 9449 Ellerbe Road, Shreveport LA as recommended by the members of the Board.
We know this is a hard and emotional vote. We encourage you to read the minutes of the last congregational meeting and to attend this meeting and let your voice be heard (either in person in the sanctuary or via Zoom.